crafts sculptural vessels, bowls, and translucent lampshades from solid wood since 1996. He selects his wood from the local forests of Hohenlohe in northern Baden-Wuerttemberg.
stunning art pieces made of solid wood
His art pieces are made of oak, maple, ash, walnut, wild service tree, hornbeam or birch. Friedemann Buehler's turning technique results in stunning one-of-a-kind pieces. He combines craftsmanship and artistry in a unique way carving out the beauty of wood in pieces of timeless elegance - pleasing eye and feel.
Friedemann Buehler masters the art of reduction. Visit his studio in Langenburg, Black Forest.
- 2007 Cheongju International Craft Biennale, Korea
- 2007 Maison&Objet, Paris, Frankreich
- 2009 European Prize for Applied Arts, Mons, Belgien
- 2007 The 5th Cheongju International Craft Competition, Korea
- 2008 appreciation of Baden-Wuerttemberg, Stuttgart
- 2010 Nominee of Staatspreis Baden-Wuerttemberg, Stuttgart
...made in Langenburg/ Nesselbach - Germany
for more information click the web link.
Or send your inquiry, Friedemann Buehler will be at your service.